Civmec in joint venture with Black & Veatch (BCJV), has been awarded an EPC alliance model contract with the Water Corporation of Western Australia for the design and construction of the Woodman Point Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade to 180ml/day. The plant is located 22km south-east of Perth, Western Australia.
The upgrade to the Woodman Point Wastewater Treatment Plant comprises:
- New grit removal facility;
- New flow distribution channel;
- Expansion of existing odour collection and treatment systems;
- New sedimentation tanks; and
- Conversion of the existing batch reactor to a permanent aeration facility.
To view the full media release, please click here.