Our commitment to supporting the future of our industry is reflected in our engagement of more than 60 apprentices across the spectrum of our operations, including fabrication (boilermakers and welders), carpenters, and electrical.
We offer a world-class apprenticeship program, incorporating advanced technical capability, modern facilities, and individualised training and development opportunities. We provide apprentices with unparalleled opportunities to work across a diverse range of specialist capabilities and sectors, including heavy engineering and fabrication across the resources, infrastructure and defence markets.
Apprenticeship trades offered include:
- Boilermaker – Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade (Heavy/Welding)
- Carpenter – Certificate III in Carpentry and Joinery
- Electrician – Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician or Certificate III in
- Engineering – Electrical/ Electronic Trade
- Welder – Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade First Class Welder