Our business is built on people. The diverse skills of our committed and talented employees enable us to provide our clients and partners with specialist capability across our key operating sectors. We are committed to providing sustainable career pathways that enable you to grow a career with us.
We support the continued development of our people in practical ways, including:
- rotation through departments
- access to subject matter and technical experts
- technical training
- leadership development
- the opportunity to participate in special projects
- the opportunity to attend industry events and conferences (professional development and networking)
- support for study (practical application of learning areas and study leave)
- team and culture building activities
- annual formal performance appraisals and ongoing informal feedback.
Our core value of Collaboration means we work in partnership with our people to identify their individual training and development needs and we have our own in-house Registered Training Organisation (RTO).