The NGP project was located near Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory, Australia. Civmec’s scope of work included the establishment of a 200+ man camp, site civil works, steel fabrication and SMPEI works.
The following packages were delivered on the project:
- Inlet filter coalescer, inlet flow meter and fuel gas skids
- Two residue gas compressors – C50 with aftercoolers
- Two export gas compressors – T60 with aftercoolers
- Gas treatment equipment (GTE), inclusive of nitrogen removal
- Hot oil package
- Control room/switchroom
- Gas engine alternator (GEA)
- Instrument air and nitrogen packages
- Gas chromatograph
- Vent system with knockout drums and flare
- Site office, amenities and workshop
- Balance of plant (BOP) piping, instrumentation, equipment and structures.