Electrical, Instrumentation & Control
We are a licensed electrical contractor, delivering comprehensive turnkey electrical, instrumentation & control solutions for the energy and resources sectors.
We provide a full range of electrical and instrumentation services, from early contractor involvement (ECI) during the design phase, through to procurement, logistics, construction and commissioning services. We have the capability to deliver comprehensive electrical infrastructure works, including substations, switch rooms, switchyards and site reticulation.
Our highly qualified and experienced personnel offer comprehensive capabilities, including:
- electrical and instrumentation cabling installations
- fibre optic and communications cabling installations
- high voltage (HV) cable installation, joins and terminations
- substations, switchyards and switchroom installations
- switchgear and control system installations
- underground cabling and conduit systems
- engineering and design solutions
- automation and control
- instrumentation tubing
- hazardous area installations
- area lighting
- cable ladder, ducting and conduit installations
- pre-commissioning and commissioning of all electrical installations (HV, LV, communications and instrumentation)
- constructability reviews.
We also offer electrical maintenance services, including:
- shutdown teams
- instrument calibrations and loop checks
- hazardous area inspections
- backfill labour
- periodic equipment maintenance
- compliance audits
- rectification works.