Civmec delivered a significant contract for Jemena Northern Gas Pipeline Pty Ltd (Jemena) including camp setup, site civil, steel fabrication and the structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation (SMPEI) installation works at the Phillip Creek Compressor Station (PCCS) for Jemena’s Northern Gas Pipeline (NGP) project, located near Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory, Australia.
The scope of work included the establishment of a 200+-man camp, site civil works, steel fabrication and SMPEI works.
The following packages were delivered on the project:
- Inlet filter coalescer, inlet flow meter and fuel gas skids
- Residue gas compressors (two off) C50 with aftercoolers
- Export gas compressors (two off) T60 with aftercoolers
- Gas Treatment Equipment inclusive of nitrogen removal (GTE)
- Hot oil package
- Control Room/switchroom
- Gas Engine Alternator (GEA)
- Instrument air and nitrogen packages
- Gas Chromatograph
- Vent system with knockout drums and flare
- Site office, amenities and workshop
- Balance of Plant (BOP) piping, instrumentation, equipment and structures